1. People, who are searching for homes in the winter, are serious about finding a home. Anyone, which is willing to go out and track through the rain and snow is determined!
2. In the winter, inventories are lower, and if someone is rushing to find a home, you’re going to sell your home closer to your listing price.
3. Demand is strong. According to the National Association of Realtors, the number of buyers in the market has begun to increase. These people are willing and can buy.
4. Mortgages will be easier to get. Lenders will potentially be forced to loosen their lending standards and qualifying credit scores so they can compete for the buyers coming into the market.
5. You’re able to ask for a higher price for your home! Low inventory drives price increases!!
6. Lastly, There will never be a time to move-up. If you’re considering moving into a more expensive home, do it now. Prices are projected to go up by 4% this year and 8% by the end of 2015